  From: Patrick Barroca
  To: Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
  Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] A request or suggestion.

  Hello,

  TWM stands for Tiling Windows Manager, check screencasts at the author's blog
to see it in action:
  http://magaloma.blogspot.com/.

  I think it could cover you needs pretty well ;)

  On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Friedrich Dominicus
<fr...@q-software-solutions.de> wrote:

    Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr> writes:

    > Check the settings because you can say to the window manager that it
should stagger or position them in another way.
    > Else have a look at TWM
    > Stef

    I tried to change the window positioning but that was not what I wanted
    to have I want in the low applicaton bar a group of Workspaces a group
    of Browsers etc.

    So what option are you referring to?

    Regards
    Friedrich

    --
    Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
    Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus

  --
  Patrick Barroca