Hi guys

I will be offline or busy with kids for some days and I wanted to make a list
of todos for when I want to do something.

- Integrate FS
        - step one add FS packages
        - step two integrated = use FS

- Add RBengine
        - step one add RBEngine packages
        - step two (check RPackage changes)

- Add OCompletion

- Add Ecompletion

- Integrate SystemAnnouncer
        - step one load package
        - would be cool to convert SystemChangeNotifierTest into tests usable
for SystemAnnouncer (even if RPackage has a lot of tests).
        - step two replace SystemChangeNotifier emission

- Integrate Ring
        - SystemNavigation should use Ring Objects
        - Replace Source* and MethodReference  by Ring Object

May be I missed some points but it would be good to have that in 1.4