Hi,

Thanks, but I am looking for data sets that contained graphs of entities with
properties, rather then numbers.

To give an idea, an example would be a set of persons that have multiple
properties, such as age or function, and have various kinds of relationships
with other persons. Ideally, it should be something containing some more than
5-10 types of entities.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."