Hi guys

we have a roadmap for Esteban and we would like to share it with you. We have
extra items that we would like to see fixed and we are welcoming your
feedback/suggestions. Note this is typically the way we want to work with the
consortium in the future:
        Build an initial roadmap and refine it based on the input of the
community.

- A website for the consortium registration (esteban is expert on that).
        - This is important for INRIA and for the visibility of the consortium.
We should get new members :)
        - Integration with SmalltalkHub

- Working on fixing bugs!
        - Debugger fixes
        - Continuous bug fixing.

- Improving release process: faster, more people involved, simpler.
        - Working on metacello repositories for each distributions (everything
is there but missing last bits)
        - Metacello tools
        - Automatic release validations
        - Automatic validation of fixes

Now the free items with probably igor involvement
        - Multiwindowing support
        - Fully working multithreaded FFI with ***Documentation***
        - Filesystem fix and integration
        - Integration of OPAL
        - RPackage integration

Igor related