Hi Lukas,

What I need is the information stored in the Monticello objects (I do not know
which one for now).
I would like to do something like that:

===
Gofer new
        url: (MCSomething new: myPackage) projectUrl;
        version: currentVersion;
        fetch
Gofer new
        directory: myDirectory;
        package: myPackage;
        push
===

Do you know how to get the Monticello distant url of a package ? and to get the
current version ?
I saw that the Monticello GUI does it.

Thank you
Jannik