Hi Lukas,

I just loaded Magritte2 into Pharo 1.4 and it loads well with all tests in
green.
Also, Magritte-Morph loads and seems to run well... just a small change:

replace:

PluggableListMorphOfMany

with:

PluggableListMorph ...
        beMultipleSelection

(now, I want to deprecate #description for #magritteDescription and add a
pragma builder with <magritte> and <magritteContainer> keywords :)

cheers,
Esteban