On 29.01.2012 21:23, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
Hi,

I loaded last version of seaside into a pharo 1.4 image.
Everything looks working fine, but there a couple of fixes:

1)

KomLogger>>#attachTranscript
        self detachTheTranscript.
        ^(self streams detect: [:ea | ea isTranscriptStream] ifNone: [nil])
                ifNil: [self addStream: TranscriptStream new]

"TranscriptStream" is not anymore on pharo and should be replaced with
ThreadSafeTranscript

Are you using full Comanche or KomHttpServerLight? We moved to KomHttpServerLight because we involuntarily have to maintain it and the KomHttpServerLight code base is much smaller. KomHttpServerLight doesn't have the KomLogger class.

2) String>>#withBlanksTrimmed is deprecated, and now it should use #trimBoth

Who's sending this? I have no such senders (with KomHttpServerLight).

how can I proceed to apply this fixes into seaside (without breaking other
platforms)?

-> seaside-dev mailing list

Cheers
Philippe