Hi guys

as part of a controlled experience I'm going over all the changes in MC done in
squeak since pharo creation and

I saw that Squeak has

MCSnapshotBrowser>>aboutToStyle: aStyler

        | classDefinition shouldStyle |
        classSelection ifNil: [ ^false ].
        self switchIsComment ifTrue: [ ^false ].
        methodSelection
                ifNotNil: [
                        classDefinition := items
                                detect: [:ea |
                                        ea isClassDefinition and: [ ea
className = classSelection ] ]
                                ifNone: [
                                        (Smalltalk at: classSelection ifAbsent:
[ Object ]) asClassDefinition ].
                        shouldStyle := true ]
                ifNil: [
                        classDefinition := nil.
                        shouldStyle := categorySelection ~= self
extensionsCategory ].
        aStyler
                environment: self;
                classOrMetaClass: (classDefinition ifNotNil: [
                        SHMCClassDefinition
                                classDefinition: classDefinition
                                items: items
                                meta: switch = #class ]).
        ^shouldStyle

while Pharo not.

Could you tell me if this would not be a good idea to integrate it in Pharo :).