we fixed that with Luc in the sprint last friday :)

problem was:

1) for linux, primitive openByName: was never implemented.
2) for OSX, all the plugin was never implemented, there was just a stub.

So well, we implemented all of that, now... you need the latest VM build.
but I'm afraid right now jenkins is experimenting some problems and not online.
Just wait a few hours and you will be able to download it :)

Esteban