Gofer new
    smalltalkhubUser: 'PavelKrivanek' project: 'Periscope';
    package: 'Periscope';
    load.

Nautilus pluginClasses add: {(Smalltalk at: #NautilusPeriscopePlugin).
#none}

Look at PeriscopeMorphicBindings and references.
Spec needs to find a way how to specify custom widgets needed by an
application based on some UI while on other UIs the default widgets will be
used (or the programmer will need to create this widget for the new UI
too). The main problem with bindings was that it was not shared with
subwidgets so if you created the window widget with specific binding, you
had to manually set this binding for the elements in the window too.

Cheers,
-- Pavel