Ok, I have fixed those problems but now I stumbled on other problems.
If I load the latest version
ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL project lastVersion load.
When I try to run the demo I get a SubscriptOutOfBounds:2083 exception at
NBOpenGLAPIBase>>emitCall: generator:

If I load version 1.0.2
(ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL project version: '1.0.2') load.
and try the demo I get
'Error: Frame buffer is incomplete: GL_FRAMEBUFFER_UNSUPPORTED'
in
NBGLFrameBuffer>>checkStatus

By the way, I am on a windows machine.