To: <Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] Fonts in Pharo By Example

On Jan 21, 2013, at 11:57 AM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

It would be great to have a section in PBE2 about fonts. I find them very
confusing - TrueType, FreeType, Logical, etc. Understanding how they're
handled in Pharo requires background knowledge, and an overview and a few
specific examples could really do some good.

If somebody explain it It would be great.
I always wanted to read something on fonts but unfortunately I feel a bit alone on the writing side
This is why I love the attitude of sven to produce doc.

Sean