On 16 April 2013 19:09, kilon <theki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> And you guys then say that pharo is not macos first citizen
>
> ha
>
> ha
>
> and
>
> ha
>
> I am a macos user , I love my imac and macos, but my vote goes to cross
> platform.
>
> Still another great library that is more than welcomed, definitely cant do
> any harm ;)

By saying that we don't need Cairo on MacOS i meant following:

Athens designed to support multiple backends.
It is out of question, that better to use most suitable backend,
available on current platform.

But apart of it stays ObjC bridge. Which would allow us to speak with
ObjC-runtime
(and Mac VM using it) directly.