On Apr 19, 2013, at 11:21 AM, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:

> Next: DNS Server (after Lunch).
>
> This might impact the URL forwards
>       ci.pharo.org
>       pharo.org
>
> as forwarding is done differently on the new setup.

We decided to do that next week… mostly because URL forwarding like
is was done at namecheap is more complicated with the new DNS provider
(read: they don't do that, as it is not DNS but needs a server).

Instead we managed to the whole update cycle to work again for 3.0 using
the new server (which was more complex than imaginable…).

TODO

for CND
        -> setup server for forwarding DNS entries to URLs
        -> Switch DNS Provider
        -> enable caching CDN

for updating

        -> fix 2.0 like we did 3.0 today