Thanks for the tip about John Wrasse. I don't have any problem with being
patient but the last mover kept lying to me. If it's going to take X months
that would be fine but the fellow I had would tell the people he was going
to show up to pick up the machine and wouldn't show. This went on for months
on end. I don't want to inconvenience anybody else like that again. I'll
give John a try. The machine is a 7-26 with an electrodynamic speaker. It
looks to be in great cosmetic  condition and is supposed to be untouched
inside.
If anyone thinks of another mover, just in case, please let me know.

Bruce