Hi All!

I'm posting this on a few boards and listserves so you may get it a few
times - Just delete if you got it before - as I didn't want to miss anyone who
might be surprised to see their photo (if they were at the Conference) or those

who couldn't come. And for my non-phono friends - you'll definitely love the
last part. This Mansion is unlike ANY place in the world.

I warn you it's long - it took me hours to had even the short captions. But
I wanted to document as much as I could.

I've set it up as a slide show and you can adjust the speed in the upper
right hand corner.

I did have a small rearrangement problem so there are three shots from the
Morning at San Fillippo which you'll see near the end - just before the record
store I found on Sunday morning.

I think I captured the conference pretty well and will bring memories to
those who could attend.

Here is the URL:  _http://tinyurl.com/2ym6hc_ (http://tinyurl.com/2ym6hc)

Steve Ramm