Thanks, Peter for this very welcome report.  I've just returned from
a day out in my vintage car and will take some time to review these
latest comments and reply, most likely tomorrow.

Thanks also for posting the images and password so that others can
conveniently view them.

Fascinating stuff about the serial numbers.  I can add more to this
when I get a moment.

Thanks to Peter, Ron, George, John, Rich and Bruce for the input.  If
any others of our readers have more to add to the serial numbers and
details of the A-250 or other first-generation D.D. phonographs, I'd
love to include the data in our compilation.

Best to All,
Andy Baron