I'm the one you're referencing, although misspelled.

essentially:  nothing to see here, move along.

Folsom is hours away, in the Sierra foothills, actually.  That place
out in the Haight is slim pickings.  When you do find something in an
antique mall, it's usually a victrola x with peeling veneer for
$950.  It's all ebay now.

You can try Dan Choffnes, who is a dealer near Berkeley - he's
usually got some nice stuff.  He's the son of Al Choffnes, who is a
big time music box guy in Chicago.  Prices are usually pretty high
but he does let some stuff go at reasonable prices sometimes.
Pauline's Antiques on Park St in Alameda sometimes has stuff - it's
an old-timey junk store, all dusty and jumbled.

I'd have you visit (and most of the rest of youse, probably) but
we're leaving for vacation this weekend!

What are you looking for, generally?

-- peter