From phonofo...@aol.com  Tue Aug 28 06:19:22 2007
From: phonofo...@aol.com (phonofo...@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 06:36:21 2007
Subject: [Phono-L] phonograph auction this weekend

FYI, there is a phonograph music box auction this weekend at Preston Evans
Opporunity Auction house in Newnan, Georgia. Maybe some of you will be able to
attend. Below are the ebay and auction house links. If someone from
the list attends the auction maybe he or she could provide our list with a
report.

http://search.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/search/LiveAuctionSearch?ahid=15318&ccn=Collectibles+%26+Memorabilia&fis=1&frts=0&getresult=&isl=0&lc=1&sacti=22362
http://www.prestonopportunities.com/

http://mail.aol.com
I will be attending, and will provide a report.  Anybody else on the list
going?

Ray Wilenzick