Hi List members, I cannot remember the names of the repair people in Tampa so I
am sending this to the list.  Here is the e-mail and contact information I
received.  Here is his e-mail address:

dfgraves8...@yahoo.com
Hello,

We recently bought a Columbia Grafonola and now realize it needs to have the
motor rebuilt, and some springs taken care of and the arm worked on.   Please
let me know as I am very interested in getting it repaired before Christmas.

Thank you very much,

David F. Graves
Isle of Capri
Treasure Island, FL