From ander...@tampabay.rr.com  Tue Mar 11 18:06:54 2008
From: ander...@tampabay.rr.com (Steve Andersen)
Date: Tue Mar 11 18:07:07 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] Interesting Diamond Disk

The ebay machine's horn looks like a sawed off front mount horn (look
at where it hangs on the support). Also the nice gold finish on the
horn support is exactly the same as the reproducer and looks to good
to be an expiremental machine. The decals on the horn are cheap
reproductions. My opinion is that it is a frankenphone.

Steve