This is a dealer tag.  Lyon and Healy did this for a short period.
They put their own celluloid tag in place of the Victor dataplate and
put the real dataplate inside.

From rvu...@comcast.net  Fri Nov 21 04:11:53 2008
From: rvu...@comcast.net (Bob)
Date: Fri Nov 21 04:17:39 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] Victor D ID Plate

Did anyone notice the crank? This doesn't look like any Victor crank I've
ever seen before.  I suspect it is not correct for the machine.