Thanks, Bruce ~

The moment I found that rear upper corner curl, I immediately felt like I got 20 hours back in my life, and a better quality repair at the same time.

I looked for the piece before I bought it but it was too dark to see deep inside the cabinet.

The best part is that there are no peripheral chips. It's going to be a very clean and practically seamless repair.

Andy