Hybrids are not yet what they are cracked up to be.    I had an 2006 Lexus
Rx400h & its actual mileage, both in town & on the road, was consistently 6
- 8 miles below its rated mileage.     I don't think hybrid technology is
yet perfected.     One should wait for the next generation hybrids with
more efficient batteries, etc.
Jim Cartwright
Immortal Performances, Inc.

jim...@earthlink.net

On
> Behalf Of john9...@pacbell.net
> Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:43 PM
> To: Antique Phonograph List
> Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Vehicle?
>
> I higly recommend the Suzuki XL7. Split back seats, lotsa features, I can
> fit a victrola xvi easily, comfortable..I love mine!
> John Robles

and
> doesn't Hyundai have a hatchback?
>
> Ron L