I'm hoping that someone on the list might have some info on Victor Puzzle
Records. I picked one up the other day titled: "The Conundrum - What Should I
Play Next?". Anyone know how many of these were made or how scarce they might
be? I have only seen two of these - the one that I bought and another by Jimmie
Rodgers. Were these a demo of the then current technology, or were they made
for some other purpose? The selections on this record are four different types
of music, which play randomly, depending on where or when you place the needle
- very strange...

Curt