I wasn't sure what it was, since there was no information about the record from
the seller and I have never seen one of these. The listing was very vague and
if you did not look at the picture of the label, you would have no idea of what
it was. I was reading the information from the label, which made me believe
that it was a puzzle record with different endings. It sounds like it's the
same or similar to yours.