Beware of Craigslist also... the old saying "If it sounds too good to be
true..." You might find a bargain, but be careful. On that note, a collector
from NC just found a Regina-Phone for $1,200, so you never know.
Also, if you list on Craigslist - NEVER meet someone at your house - if you are
going to meet, go to McDonald's or a public place. A friend of mine had a
number of high end phonographs stolen from his home because of that.
Fortunately, he got the NC SBI involved and they recovered all  but one, just a
day before they were leaving the country.