From: Rich <rich-m...@octoxol.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sat, Feb 11, 2012 10:35 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Ediphone Repair Manuals on eBay...

I think I have a bunch of those bulletins here but I will have to look
for them. They are not in the best of shape but definitely readable and
I think the pile is about 1/2" deep if I remember correctly. Some go
back into the earlier machines. There is a possibility I may even have a
disk of the scans of them.