From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Michael F. Khanchalian
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:19 AM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Amberola grills & cloth question

Here's a "loose question" for you Al or any others.

On the B-60 or C-60 DD machine. I have seen original illustrations with
grill cloth, yet these have wood grained horns. What's correct here?

Kindest thanks for your thoughts.

Michael Khanchalian
(Cylinder Doctor)

On Apr 23, 2012, at 7:58 PM, clockworkh...@aol.com wrote:

> One more loose thought, the Amberolas B5, D6, etc. that were shipped from
cabinets left over after the December 1914 factory fire with the Amberola 30
and 50 mechanisms will have grille clothes to keep buyers from seeing the
'lovely' black swinging horn behind the grille.