I have for sale a high, high quality reproduction of a very rare 1898
catalog. This 16 page catalog was produced by Montgomery Ward. Interestingly
enough, It introduced some of the most important and rare machines known
today including the Edison H coin-op, Universal Talking Machine coin-op,
Polyphone, and Trade Mark Berliner. There are 16 pages chalked full of great
information on early phonographs and gramophones. The reproduction was made
directly from the original catalog. It was done using high-quality paper
consistent with the original. This is a chance to get the benefit of great
early information from a rare catalog, without having to pay the rare
catalog price!

Pictures available on request,

I've only had a limited number of reproduction catalogs made. When they're
gone, I don't plan to have any more made. The price is $20.00 which includes
USPS Priority shipping in the USA.

Contact me at mshawnorou...@gmail.com with interest.

Michael Shawn O'Rourke

248-915-0954