Hello All,

My recent attempt to purchase a copy of The Columbia Phonograph Companion
Volume II has ended in failure.  I went to the effort of buying through
Amazon UK through a now-known-to-me shady seller.  Thankfully I was able to
get my cool hundred or so back!

My adventures in the underworld over, I was wondering if any good folk out
there happen to have an extra copy of Mr Baumbach's out-of-print opus?  I've
tried scouring sources far and wide, from the office of the good author to
used book dealers to, as evidenced above, the darkened alleys of Amazon
marketplace UK, but apparently "out-of-print" means in my case, "removed
from the face of the earth."  :O

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not giving up yet! :)

Arvin