I think to be safe, should any of these pop up (and they will, especially
as this list, with messages, easy to decipher email addresses, etc., is
archived on the web and can be indexed and crawled by Google and worse -
spam bots), you should clip out the offending links in your reply if you
wish to warn folks.

The more a link is quoted in replies, the more the "bad stuff" continues
to live another minute, to catch another unsuspecting or accidental click.

Arvin