Those are Amberola clips. At one time Jim Reisenweber of Erie PA was making excellent repros of them.

Rich

On 06/08/2014 10:52 AM, Antique Phonograph List wrote:
Listers:

Recently I ran across a Edison( I think) cylinder cabinet which used a metal
spring type fastener to hold the cylinder cases/ cylinders in place in the
drawers. Previously, I had only seen / used the cardboard tubes for such,
which excludes the cases.

Does anyone know of someone reproducing those spring / fasteners or have a
quantity of original spring / fasteners they would like to part with?

I would like to "convert" a cabinet for the purpose.

Thanks in advance

Bob