Lets start the fall off right with a sale of some items:

Super Nice and early Edison Amberola 30.  This is the earliest model with
the pen striping on the bedplate and the gear cover.  Collectors refer to
these as the "*decorated*" model as they are much more fancy than a regular
Amberola 30.  They are different from the more common Amberola 30 in more
ways than the pen striping. They have only one carriage screw, the ID plate
is behind the front grill as well as other oddities.  This one is in
stunning condition, all original.  It has a super diamond stylus, great
original finish, no veneer problems. The earliest of these show up very
infrequently. Its hard to find a nicer one than this one.  Pictures
available upon request. The price is *$450.00*.

5347 - Edison 5000 Blue Amberol  by Vaugh DeLeath - It Made You Happy When
you Made Me Cry - Vaughn DeLeath was one of the most popular women singers
in the 20's.  She was known as the "*Radio Girl*"  Her records are highly
cherished.  To find one in the higher number 5000 Blue Amberol series is
something really cool.  This one plays beautifully.  Sitting in the
original box, It is slightly our of round but once on the mandrel, it
conforms and plays well. The price is *$65.00*

Original Columbia Q recorder, very nice condition with the original glass
diaphragm, but missing the cutter stylus. comes with the original Q
recorder box.    The price is *$75.00 *

A nice solid motor frame original casting for an Edison Model A, long case
home.The price is *$20.00 *

The earliest Edison DD machines came with their reproducer in a wooden
cradle. For sale is one of those cradles.  The price is* $12.00*

Set of Two minute records:

1033 Medley of Popular Songs (Indestructible)
960 Rainbow (Indestructible)
1159 Street Piano Melody (Indestructible)
???? Brown Wax - Content unknown. No cracks, very minimal spotting - one
needle dig at beginning that I didn't want to play through.
9694 Edison Yesterday
3202 Columbia My Irish Molly Oh minimal spotting only at title end
9835 Edison Summertime
???? Columbia - Orchestra piece minimal spotting at title end

All play very well, except as noted by the record.  The price of the set of
records is* $45.00 *

All items plus shipping to you. No PayPal, but checks are fine.  I can
ship, or bring to the Wayne Show.
Shawn

--
Shawn O'Rourke