Years ago, I found two original external listening tube support wires. They
were so useful, making those floppy listening tubes highly functional, that
I reproduced a batch of them, some to keep and some to sell to other
friends. Though they are very elegant and cool looking, they were not easy
to form. I vowed at the time never to make another run. I guess you never
say "never."

Available once again I have made a limited production run on these
listening tube wires. The reproductions are exactly as the original, nickel
plated and highly functional.

These would be correct for any early set of listing tubes without wire
supports. In addition to the two originals that I own, I have several of
the reproductions installed for a listening rail and they work just
wonderfully. The first run sold quickly, and I would guess these will to.

I have a picture from an original early catalog showing an Edison Class M
with the listening tube wires as well as a picture of the
reproduced example that I can send for those interested in purchasing a
set.

Only available for sale is the wire support. It needs to be mated with your
listening tubes.

The price is $40.00 each. Shipping is additional and no Paypal, but checks
are fine.

Thank you very much.
Contact me with interest at mshawnorou...@gmail.com

--
Shawn O'Rourke
(248) 915 0954[image: Inline image 1] <#>