Folks,

Once again, through the generosity of a fellow collector making his
original catalogs available, I am able to offer reprints of three very rare
Salter record cabinet catalogs. Each of these three have wonderful pictures
and descriptions of Salter manufactured record cabinets. I must say, by
reading these catalogs, I discovered new cabinets I never knew of
previously. I also discovered that Salter actually made some of the
cabinets that I was aware of, but did not know the manufacturer. Today,
there are three being offered:

   - Highest Quality Columbia Cabinets - Salter Manufacturing Company - 16
   pages - *$10.00*
   - Talking Machine Record Cabinets (disk and cylinder) - Salter
   Manufacturing Company - 24 pages - *$15.00 *
   - Record Cabinets - Salter Manufacturing Company (cylinder and disk) -
   40 pages - *$20.00*

These are wonderful reprints made directly from the original catalogs. They
are reprinted on paper that is consistent with the originals. They present
well, and contain wonderful information for the collector.

No PayPal on these, but checks are fine. Shipping additional.

Please contact mshawnorou...@gmail.com with interest.

--
Shawn O'Rourke
(248) 915 0954