Folks, I have several new items available.   Please contact me directly
with interest at mshawnorou...@gmail.com

   1. High quality Regina Hexaphone 101, 102, and 103 sign board paper
   reprint - Large and colorful - $35.00
   2. Early, all original, Regina (1894 early) clutch crank - $125.00
   3. Cleanrite no. 10 Record brush attachment for Victor machines - $35.00
   4. New Reprinter Paper:

   - Edison Gem Combination Instructions - $2.00
   - Edison Electric Light Sign (Aged to look old) (5" x 7" or 8"x 10") -
   $2.00
   - Victor O - VI instruction manuals
   - VV XVI instruction manual
   - 3 new Salter Record catalogs

I also have several exciting catalogs in the works including a new Edison
catalog.  More to come soon!

I have pictures of the above as well as a complete listing of all of the
reprinted paper I offer to those with interest.

No PayPal, checks are fine.  All items above plus the cost of shipping to
you.

Thank you

--
Shawn O'Rourke