Greetings, everyone.  I'm looking to get a set of books on Edison cylinders,
and I'm wondering if anyone out there has any recommendations or comparisons
between the two sets:  Allan Sutton's, published by Mainspring, and Ronald
Dethlefson's, published by Mulholland.  I figure having both sets would be
redundant.  What are the relative merits of each?  Which do you prefer, and why?

Also, I'd like to get a copy of Frow's Edison Cylinder Phonograph Companion.
If anyone has a spare they'd consider selling or trading, please let me know.

Thanks!