Greetings.  I have a Victor L-Door VV-XVI (C series) and I need two smaller
gold knobs in addition to the one large gold door knob I posted about
yesterday.  In this case, I need the knob that is affixed to the front of the
record shelf (the one that pulls out in between the speaker and the L-doors)
and the one that should be affixed to the upper left-hand corner of the motor
board to facilitate pulling it up.  I could also use the one that attached to
the pull-down door in the back of the cabinet.  These are also basic screw
knobs with no backing, I believe.  I have no idea what the diameter of any of
these knobs should be; if someone could let me know, I would be grateful.  And
if someone should happen to have any or all of them to sell, please let me
know.  Thanks again!