Looks like you got some nice bargains there, Jerry!

Ron L

From: Phono-L [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On Behalf Of jskoch--- via
Phono-L
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2018 10:32 AM
To: 'Antique Phonograph List'
Cc: jsk...@charter.net
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Rgina Hexophone

Good morning Well I'm no expert or even close on Hexophones so your asking the
wrong person. I have look at then but really never payed that much a tension to
price's. If there like anything else there down in value. Went to an auction
yesterday and pick up a Columbia early Q Needs reproducer but at $65.00 hard to
pass up. Then pick up the cyl records 2 min black wax very nice and clean 30 of
then for $45.00. Know where to put then. Jerry Koch.