Folks,

I have some exciting new paper available since I last posted here.  And
even more exciting, I am offering all of my paper items at 1/2 price!!
That's right. From now until December 20th, for each item you buy, you will
pay only one-half of what ever price is listed in the my catalog of over
150 paper items (email me at mshawnorou...@gmail.com for a PDF) As an
additional bonus, for orders over $25.00, I'll accept PayPal friends and
family!

Below are some of the exciting new reprints that I have recently produced.
Its been a while since I advertised, so I encourage you to email me for a
PDF complete catalog of over 150 paper items available. There may be many
more new items not highlighted in this post!!!

The first new catalog is from Edison, around 1903.  Its 32 pages with some
stories, and listings of the machines available at that time!  A great,
seldom seen catalog. Priced at $10.00, for a short time - only $5.00!!!

The second new catalog is from Columbia.  Its a dealer parts catalog from
1914.  It includes outside horn as well as inside horn phonograph parts.
Something pretty special to see dealer items.  Priced at $10.00, for a
short time - only $5.00!!!

Our third item is from Victor.  A stunning color catalog for the Victor
Victrola XVIII.  This one is huge!  An outstanding item to go with your
high-end machine. Listed in the catalog at $8.00, for a short time - only
$4.00!!!

Our fourth item is from Edison.  An instruction catalog for the
prolifically produced Amberola 30. An outstanding item to go with your
machine. Priced at $5.00, for a short time - only $2.50!!!

Our fifth item is from Edison.  An instruction sheet for the Edison Eclipse
- SUPER HARD TO FIND. Each are aged to be individual.  This one is not in
the catalog below, but is available in a limited run. Priced at $12.00, for
a short time - only $6.00!!!

Our final item is an Edison Book mark.  The front side has a beautiful lady
in Victorian wear, the back side an advertisement for an Edison Home!.
Highly colorful. Priced at $4.00, for a short time - only $2.00!!![/list]

Don't forget to check out the full catalog by emailing me for a PDF.
Easiest way to ensure you getting what you want is to order by the blue
number beside each item offered.  ALL HALF PRICE UNTIL DECEMBER 20th!

Shipping is additional at estimated cost. I will send media rate if
requested. PayPal friends and family accepted for orders of items over
$25.00 for this limited time sale. Checks great for under $25.00 order, or
any order for that matter!

Contact me with interest at:  mshawnorou...@gmail.com