Listers:

I recently  painted a Edison Standard A bedplate and a couple of parts,
which were a "disaster!". I am looking for someone who does the decals or
paints the corners and or gold pin striping. Items after doing such.

Does someone have a referral for plating phono parts?

Any comments or contacts, is appreciated.

On another note:

I was discussing with a phono friend about an adapter I have which fits on a
Victor tone arm in place of the original, which plays diamond Discs. I have
the only one I have ran across. He may be interested in obtaining such. In
the event someone knows what I am referring too, or has one they are willing
to part with, please let me know

Thanks in advance.

Bob Maffit