During your possession of this machine has it always had this issue? The
gradual pace of the deviation points to mainspring or main (1st) wheel issues.
Set mainsprings are uncommon on DD machines. This is usually caused by degraded
lubricant residue on the MS or stiff material on the barrel floor or lid
catching the spring edges. It can also be due to a wear mismatch between 1st
wheel and worm, especially if it’s cyclic error, If these came from two
different motors. There can be other causes, less likely. I would put my money
on sticky mainspring.

Sent from my iPhone