On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 8:51 PM, thilanka geeganage
<lgtkausha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to download, build and run the PhotArk gallery by following the exact
> instructions inĀ http://incubator.apache.org/photark/getting-started.html.
> However, it seems the compiled version does not have a SCADomain.js file so
> the javascript cannot be run. I tried to find the SCADomain.js in the
> internet but failed.
> Would the addition of a SCADomain.js file fix the error? Can anyone please
> send the file? I'm kind of urgent because I'm going to add some functionality
> to the project as an undergraduate assignment and the deadline for the
> proposal is tomorrow (29th).
> Thanks and regards,Thilanka

Your best choice would be to get the PhotArk war from the
M1-incubating release [1], or if you want to build the code from SVN,
use the M1 branch [2]. As for the SCADomain.js, this file is generated
by the Tuscany runtime... if this is not being generated, you might
have missed some dependencies on your application (please see PhotArk
war in the binary distribution and check the necessary dependencies on
WEB-INF\lib)

BTW, what's the functionality that you are building ? I would be
interested in learning more about it, and possible get it integrated
to the PhotArk project.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/photark/downloads.html
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/branches/photark-incubator-M1/