> It's open for discussion, but one approach could be that we start
> migrating pieces of what we have to the REST branch, and we then make
> it TRUNK (moving current trunk to a branch or something)
>
> But please, feel free to suggest new items to the roadmap, and
> different approaches for implementing it.
>
> Thoughts ?

I'm currently going through the source code, and in the mean while I
thought to share some of my ideas.

I hope making the PhotArk more interactive way among the users will be
another good feature.

- When the users have been tagged or added for some user groups can send
 a notifications via a

e-mail as other social web sites, this alerts the users and increase the
 flexibility too.

- And also we can add the the commenting functionality for the albums.

Regards,
Sinthuja.