Got to agree with Jason's comments - as I'm sure all other regulars on the list will
do.

I've just had a quick look at the php.net site, done a search for "header" and halfway
down the first page returned found this:

"Remember that header() must be called before any actual output is sent, either by
normal HTML tags, blank lines in a file, or from PHP. It is a very common error to
read code with include(), or require(), functions, or another file access function,
and have spaces or empty lines that are output before header() is called. The same
problem exists when using a single PHP/HTML file."

Not hard is it?

Regards,

Michael Egan