I have a PHP front end with a MySQL back end with a longblob field.

I am thinking the problem exists in the PHP part.

Here is the code I am using:

$fileHandle = fopen($fileUpload, "r");
$fileContent = fread($fileHandle, $fileUpload_size);
$fileContent = addslashes($fileContent);

Then it goes into the Db connection part.

When I run the script I get the following error:

Warning: fopen("C:\\00000-temp\\100_0078.jpg", "r") -No such file or
directory in /var/www/testbed/httpdocs/blob/grabfile.php on line 41

Warning Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/testbed/httpdocs/blob/grabfile.php on line 45

Then only thing that really jumps out at me in the file source path of
C:\\00000-temp\\100_0078.jpg  there is a couple of extra Backslashes (\)
in the path statement.

I am using a sample script that pulled from one of the websites.

Thanks in Advance,

Jess