Bruce Douglas wrote:
hi...

i'm looking for a good app/function/code to allow users to select a given item(s) from a list of categories. i'd also like the user to be able to display users who have selected a given category from the list...

i can't seem to find an app that has this kind of code incorporated...

thanks

Bruce, please be more specific - (or use google.)

from what I read you're not going to be able to just plug and play something
into a website and expect
it to do what you want, sounds like there will be coding involved (i.e. you
want something custom!).

tell us what stage you're at, maybe explain why your doing it or what the
underlying idea is.
show us some code - that is always a good thing (emphasis on 'some' - 1000 line
scripts are not really cool
on a mailing list me thinks)

actually if you read back to yourself what you wrote you might notice you
didn't actually ask a
question. :-) - now if I was on your payroll I would immediately understand you
tone/intention and
go find an answer to the implied question .... but I'm not atm ;-)

rgds, Jochem

bruce [EMAIL PROTECTED]