I have run a SourceForge project for the past two years, its a document management product with the unique feature of not using a backend. It uses text files to keep the all its META information.

A very well accepted product that has been downloaded over nine thousand times and has a very strong foundation of design and implementation.

I don't have a lot of time these days since I am mentoring a company called Eternity Technologies heading development of products. I am thus interested in someone who has a bit of spare time and interest to take this project over and keep it running.

I am happy to share ideas, support the development of the product and hopefully in the near future even generate some funds to keep the development going.

Eternity Technologies has even done a few commercial customisation jobs for the project. This could be great experience for someone or just prove highly useful for your work.

If there are any willing adopters of a PHP based open source project please check out http://sourceforge.net/projects/terracotta/ Download the Alpha release of 0.7.1 to get a feel for where I managed to get it upto.

If you are interested please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,
Devraj

--
Devraj Mukherjee ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd. ACN 107 600 975