KevinYu wrote:
>      Sorry to take your time, i wish to build a cluster, but i am not sure
> the php
> can support cluster function or not, if so, where can find it?
>
> Mysql also hope to run on the cluster, I didn't find any document about
> this tips!
>
> "Does PHP and Mysql supports CLUSTER library or function to be called?"
>
>  Best wishes!  :o)

As I understand it, PHP is a "shared nothing" architecture.

Translation:
There's nothing to *do* to make it work on a cluster, it just works.
Every PHP install will be completely independent, by design.

MySQL is a bit more tricky, but if you check the MySQL site for
replication and related topics, you'll find that current/future versions
have some pretty cool stuff for providing distributed tables and
processing farms.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm